Para espanol y portugues llame ahora a Fernando Pettineroli, listing agent con Dezer Platinum Realty LLC
Whatsapp: +1 786 505 4007
- Dezer Developements
- Sieger Suarez Architects
- Site of Project is 18401 Collins Avenue. Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- 60 plus Story Tower Located in Sunny Isles Beach
- 200 Luxury Residences
- 4 Units Per Floor
- Signature Bentley’s Diamond Motif & Design Details
- Cylindrical Tower is set to be the Tallest ever Built on a U.S. Beachfront
- The First Bentley-Branded Luxury Residential Tower
- Construction Starting in 2023 and Completed by 2026
- Whiskey Bar
- Landscaped Gardens
- Multi-Car Garage In Unit for up to 4 Cars
- Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Living to the Terrace
- Sunken Pool
- In-door Sauna
- Separate Storage Space within Unit
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Terraces will Range from 1,100 sqft to 1800 sqft Depending on the Floor
- From $4M to $7M (TBD)
- Deposits with First American Title
- Reservation will Require 50% Deposit as Follows:
- 10% Reservation
- 10% Contract
- 10% Groundbreaking
- 10%Top Off
- 10% Delivery
Bentley Motors and Dezer Development launch the world’s first Bentley branded luxury residences in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami.
About Bentley residences:
Rising over 60 stories and 749 feet above sea level. Dezer has already obtained height approval from the FAA.
The new Bentley tower will also feature a car elevator similar to the nearby Porsche Design Tower, allowing owners to drive directly to their units.
Each of the over 200 residences will have a multi-car garage, Bentley said.
“Partnering with Bentley Motors, a true global luxury brand and being able to create another first in the Miami marketplace is an extraordinary opportunity,” said Gil Dezer, President of Dezer Development. “With Bentley Motors, together we will create something inspiring, powerful and iconic – a true game-changer when it comes to luxury living.”
Construction is expected to begin in early 2023, with completion in 2026.
Sieger Suarez is the architect.
From right to left, Gil Dezer, Sebastian Tettamanti and Fernando Pettineroli.